311 Request

Thank you for contacting 311Cary! Requests made through our online service may take up to one business day for a response.

NOTE: The following types of requests are considered urgent and should not be submitted online.

  • Traffic signal outages/flashing
  • Missing stop signs
  • Water leaks
  • Sewer stoppages/overflows.

Instead, please call 311Cary by dialing 3-1-1 or (919) 469-4000 if outside of Cary Town Limits

If you require emergency services, please dial 911.

Select from the dropdown:

Please describe your request or concern:

Add a Location

Select Your City

Input Incident Address:

NOTE: Drag and drop the on the map if you need to adjust the incident location:

Preferred Contact Information

Use contact information or check anonymous: